Prepare this oriental dish quickly and easily. On this occasion, Omar Malpartida from El Tiradito Restaurant, teaches us how to make a delicious Thai Ceviche with GOYA Coconut Milk.
- 400 ml Adobo with habanero chili GOYA
- 800 grs clean croaker
- 80 grs cebolla
- 5 grs coriander
- 40 grs corn cooked corn
- 40 grs corn toasted field
- 40 grs cooked pea
- 40 grs carrot
- 40 grs cooked green bean
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- Clean and remove the skin and fillet the fish and add a pinch of salt, carrot, cilantro and add the lime.
- Continue adding the fine onion, the corn, the green beans, the peas, the canchita and finally the coconut milk.
- After removing it, add the avocado and a little more garnish.