By providing us your personal information, you accept and consent to the processing of your data by Productos Goya, in accordance with the clauses set forth below.
1. What personal data do we collect?
You can use this website without the obligation to disclose your personal data.
However, any personal data your provide us using the forms available on this website, by sending us any type of communication (by telephone, fax, postal or electronic mail), or by registering as a registered user, will be incorporated into our files and processed by Productos Goya.
These personal information could include your identification and contact details (name, email and/or telephone number), and it is necessary to provide an optimal service to the user.
When necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
2. Intended use of personal data collected
By sending your personal data you expressly consent the processing of data with the following purposes:
- Answer inquiries and requests for information that you send us through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user.
- Provide you the goods and/or services requested.
- Manage, where appropriate, your registration as a registered user.
- Every time you fill out a form, such as the contact form or register as a registered user, you can mark the option of receiving commercial communications electronically (by e-mail, SMS, our website or our social networks). Such commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by Productos Goya, with special offers, new products and other information that we consider relevant to you or that may give you some benefit. These communications will be sent to the address you provide and may be cancelled at any time at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject “unsuscribe commercial communications”.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent requested that you provide with the request for information, by marking the corresponding box or by your registration as a registered user.
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties without your express consent.
We will keep your data if a mutual interest exists and if you do not request suppression or opposition to the processing.
3. What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your data?
You may exercise, with the exceptions and limits stablished in the applicable data protection regulations, the following rights:
- Right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of your personal data at any time;
- Right of access to your information we are processing;
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data;
- Right of erasure, when, among other reasons, your data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected;
- Right to object to processing of your personal data for commercial purposes;
- Right to restriction of processing where, among other conditions, rectification or opposition to the processing is requested;
- Right to data portability in a structured format, commonly and machine-readable format;
- Right to file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Authority if you considerate that data processing may not be in conformity with the current regulations.
In case you wish to exercise any of such rights, please contact data controller by written to:
PRODUCTOS GOYA NATIVO, S.L.
Address: Avda. Of the Constitution, 115, C.P. 49450 – Casarrubios del Monte (Toledo)
This request shall contain the following information: right you exercise, your name and surname, address for notifications, and a copy of your ID in order to verify your identity.
In addition, user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
© 2017 All rights reserved