What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which are downloaded on the user´s computer or device when the user visits a website. They are designed to store and provide information to the owner of the website about the browsing of its users (time of connection, operation of the page…).
This allows some technical functionalities (such as remembering user´s preferences), making statistics, improving services offered, and, sometimes, offering personalized publicity to the user.
They may be own or from third parties.
Which cookies do we use and for what purpose?
Analytics and Advertising Cookies
- _ga _gid, _gat_gtag: Our site uses Google Analytics, an analysis service provided by Google Inc which helps Website and applications owners understand how visitors interact. It can use a set of cookies to collect information and provide website usage statistics without personally identifying Google visitors.
Information obtained is regarding the number of users accessing to the website, the frequency of visits, duration, browser used, operator that provides the service, language, or terminal used. Learn more about Google Analytics
The user can block or delete cookies installed on his computer by configuring browser options.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > settings.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > custom settings.
- Chrome: Settings > show advanced Options > Privacy > content settings.
- Safari: Preferences > security.
© 2017 all rights reserved