Chef Jonathan Ordoñez, from the Peruvian restaurant Paschi, in this video recipe makes a sweet dessert: a cake based on passion fruit and gingerbread GOYA products to enjoy!
Passion fruit and ginger cake
- 300 gr biscuits
- 75 gr butter
- 740 gr Condensed milk
- 220 gr Passion fruit pulp
- 7 gr Ginger Powder
- 3 Eggs
- 160 gr sugar
- 50 ml agua
- 3 gr sal
- Crush the biscuit and mix with melted butter, mix until obtaining a homogeneous mass and spread on the base of the mold.
- In a bowl, mix the condensed milk with the yolks, passion fruit and ginger; stir until obtaining a homogeneous result and pour over the mold.
- Bake the cake at 150ºC for 12 min.
- Beat the whites with a pinch of salt and add the syrup (water + sugar) at 121ºC