Coconut has become a main ingredient in the cuisines and cultures of much of the planet. So much so, that it has multiple uses, crossing borders for hundreds of years. This food is a fundamental part of the good health enjoyed by the inhabitants of the tropics since it is their main source of energy and an essential nutritional contribution in their daily diets and activities. But as we mentioned before, the use of coconut does not stop there, it goes beyond the world of sports (coconut water) and food (cream or coconut milk). It is also used in cosmetic products such as creams, shampoos, oils, etc.
Regarding the areas of food and gastronomy, there are 3 products derived from coconut and in GOYA, we put them within the reach of each consumer and are
We obtain this product from the youngest green coconuts, since their interiors are filled with a much purer and more natural water and also contain elements as beneficial as:
- Natural vitamins, minerals, oligoelements such as zinc, selenium, iodine and magnesium.
- In addition, it provides amino acids, enzymes and antioxidants.
- It is low in calories and sugars, (some of our coconut waters without sugars) and barely contains fat.
- It is the most important source of cytokines (plant hormones) that reduce cellular aging.
- Contains electrolytes, fundamental elements for rehydration and natural recovery of the body after physical activities.
It is another ingredient that is not missing in today’s kitchens, especially in Latin America, pastry and passionate desserts and other sweets.
The GOYA coconut milk is creamy and unsweetened. You can add them in your soups, stews, rice dishes and especially desserts and snacks.
Sweet and thick Coconut Cream GOYA gives a succulent flavor to desserts and drinks Do not confuse it with GOYA coconut milk without sweetening! This product is indispensable in your pantry and very practical for your baked recipes.
The main difference with coconut milk is its consistency, it is thicker and more similar to pasta, although it contains less water. While coconut milk is usually a liquid. Keep enjoying the GOYA products and remember that if it’s GOYA … it has to be good!