A recipe created by Mario Cespedes, a peruvian chef owner of Cilindro and Ronda 14 restaurants in Madrid. With our Goya products every flavor of this dish is even more special.
1. Cut the hamachi (lemon fish) into fine and thin slices and leave them a side.
2. Prepare the seasoning or cream with mango fruit Pulp, lulo, lemon juice, soy and teriyaki sauce, mix them together.
3. On a plate we spread a fine line of our cream and above it we place the fine cuts of lemon fish, beside a plantain pure.
4. Mix the chopped onion, coriander, mango and place them above the fish with a little bit of lemon juice. Decorate with a bit of crunchy corn kernels.
5. To serve the plate may be accompanied with a bit of toasted corn (canchita,kikos)