Chaufa de Quinua
This recipe is inspired by the Chef, writer and promoter of Peruvian gastronomy Gastón Acurio Jaramillo.
- 320 grs Adobo with habanero chili GOYA
- 0.5 onion
- 1 cda fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 4 tbsps red pepper
- 100 grs spanish saussage
- 100 grs heart
- 1 tortilla
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgen
- 1 cda Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the chopped onion, red pepper, ginger and garlic. Sauté until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the sausages, sauté a few minutes.
- Incorporate the previously cooked quinoa as indicated in the package and drained. Sauté well several minutes.
- Season with sesame oil, oyster sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Finally add the chopped tortilla very thin.