As you already know, GOYA coconut water is the transparent liquid found in the youngest and freshest green coconuts. We can use it for several uses, mainly as a rehydration drink because of its high potassium content, but also for the use of refreshing recipes.
By consuming GOYA coconut water, you can obtain multiple benefits such as:
- Helps keep skin soft and smooth.
- It helps with blood circulation.
- Prevents diseases of the heart, liver and gallbladder.
- It has diuretic properties since it serves to eliminate toxins.
- Promotes intestinal regularity and stimulates digestion.
- Relieves constipation.
- Raises the immune system and increases defenses.
- Take care of your eyes thanks to your contribution of vitamin A.
- Ideal to treat diabetes because it maintains glucose levels.
- Its fiber content, combats the anxiety to eat.
- Helps maintain blood pressure.
- Stimulates the proper functioning of the kidneys.
- It is ideal for hydration.
How is the effect on our body? GOYA coconut water is rich in carbohydrates and electrolytes such as potassium, sodium and magnesium, which serve to treat dehydration and prevent it.
As I mentioned before, not only coconut water has only one use but we can also use it to prepare recipes. If you do not have ideas, here are some of them:
- Pisco Sour de Piña y Coco: This cocktail is a version of the Peruvian classic incorporating Pineapple Juice and GOYA coconut water.
- Breakfast of coconut milk and chia seeds: nothing better to start the day than with a recipe made with top ingredients such as GOYA coconut water, GOYA coconut milk and GOYA organic chia.
- Tropical Sangria: This recipe is the perfect equation, a moisturizing and natural soda like GOYA coconut water and the taste of juices and flavor nectars.